CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

baby

baby

definition:
a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk

so why

in

every love song


do he/she sing about their "baby"?



so basically when someone sings "i'm burning up for you baby"
we're telling them you're like a 1 year old
weirdddddddd
its like
i love you baby girl
hahahah
thanks for calling me a baby girl
now im not saying that if some guy i liked called me baby
i wouldnt enjoy it :] (hey baby.......siggggh deeeply!! JK :D)
quite the opposite lol
but its weird how these trends start and then we all follow and then we're all calling each other baby!!!!!!!
now babe is a definition story
guys talk about a really hot girl and call her a babe lol
if your bf calls you babe i would run away very fast!!!!!!! if someone calls me babe i would be like r u talking to me??? faaaaaaaar from it!!!!!!!
hahaha
its weird and you all better not be calling me baby anytime soon!!!!!!!! weeeeird!!
but seriously its like so you like me cuz i act like a 1 year old??
wateeeever!!!!!!
anyways
thats all for now
tune in next time when i talk about
EMAILS!!!!!!!!!
:]

0 comments: