CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

????

well.
i hope you all missed me and my ranting
cuz
IM BACK
which means its time to
(theme music playing in the background and me rocking out)
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT :]
but the thing is
i don't know what to rant about!??!?!?!
MADNESS
SHOCK
AAAAAAAAH
wat ever shall i do??????????????
okay okay okay
calm down megan
breathe deeply
hmmmmmm i seriously have nothing i can think about to rant about!!!!!!!
this is WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!
okay whitney is going to give me a topic cuz i can't think of ANYTHING
like seriously this is SCARING ME!!!!!!!!!
OH MAN
i just thought of one!!!!!!!!
yeah meg!
okay so
at church (for those of you who don't know or arent a teenager haha) we have stake dances
fun right?
on the contrary
WRONG
well i'll take that back--the overall thought of a dance is fun especially when you actually get asked to dance :[
but the annoying thing is

THEY PLAY THE SAME CD EVERY SINGLE DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!
so during like youth conference we finally noticed that they play the same cd
so then we learned that there were 2 dances in lik 3 days.........
oh
no
THEY PLAYED IT TWICE
by the 2nd dance we knew what song was coming next!!
so then i get up to EFY and i was hoping and praying that they would play different songs at their two dances.........
my hopes were crushed and smashed into a thousand little pieces, unable to be put back together!!!?!?
not only did they play the same CD at the dances
BUT
at the variety show i heard the same SONGS!!!!!!!!!!
uuuuuuuuuh
it was sad
the funny thing haha was the fact that they played HANNAH MONTANA and HSM and CHEETAH GIRLS
even funnier----everyone (even all the guys) were singing along!!!!!!!!
so i guess the dances are never gonna get a new cd :(
how sad
anyway i need some new ideas so pleeeeeeease comment and give me some!!!!!!!!!! :]
♥MEG♥

2 comments:

Unknown said...

use my idea from my last comment when you asked for more ideas!!!!

Stacy said...

We missed you this week camping, Megan! Steven texted a couple random questions to chacha. LOL about the dance cds. Maybe there is a list of "church approved songs" if you know what I mean! For your next entry you can talk about how "if you know what I mean" totally changes the meaning of any sentence. Like "I just got back from camping, if you know what I mean." or "I really need to take a shower, if you know what I mean." LOL! Actually I really do need to shower though because I did just get back from camping. See ya!