CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

first random rant

okay
so for my first rant
status messages
so for all my fellow gmailers
we use status messages while chatting
a status message could mean a thousand words
and im annoying with my status messages
everytime im on i change it and at least 4 or 5 other times
i can never keep it the same
i use everything and anything
inside jokes
music
icons
or to let people know what im doing
(my status at the moment is starting a new blog)
so anyways
status messages are cool
cuz they are tell people anything they can pull out of it
i've had people hide my name in their status message :]
i've had people tell me their parents are in the room
i've had people say "mean" stuff about me (as in steven's "MEGAN'S THE GRAND PUBA NUSHI" inside joke too)
so you see status messages are random
i'm actually (im weird) making a playlist on my ipod of songs that i can play as status messages
yes i am
no really i am!!!
status messages come in many shapes and sizes
and i guess you could call it my hobby to sit there and change it!!!!!

♥Meg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it meg

Stacy said...

You are crazy, Megan! But in a good way!