CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

music

can't live without it
im dead serious
i have music playing right now
oh man!!! if music was suddenly not allowed i would dieee!!!
music is my life and my love!!!!! lol
okay so highlight my new favorite artists!!!
MICHELLE BRANCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whether im listening to all you wanted or breathe LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!
she's amazing and waaaaaaaay enjoyable to listen to!!! my favorite songs of hers are breathe, all you wanted, and i'd rather be in love. i always knew about her but thanks to LIZZIE i am HOOKED!!!!!!! she has an amazing voice!!!!!!!
my favorite lyrics from her are::
I wanted to be like you I wanted everything So I tried to be like you And I got swept away--All You Wanted
'Cause why would I stop the fire that keeps me going on? 'Cause when there's you, I feel whole And there's no better feeling in the world But without you I'm alone And I'd rather be in love with you <3--i'd>
so she's amazing!!!!! and i love the music video for All You Wanted (check it out on youtube)
next........
JACK JOHNSON
okay so ben has been hooked on him for as long as I can remember and for whatever reason i never felt like listening to him...so one day when we were talking about music i decided to give him a try and OH MAN IM SO GLAD I DID!!!!!!! i have 3 of his CDs on my ipod and the music is soooooo relaxing!!!! for those of you who don't know jack johnson is like hawaiian music in a way but not all that traditional its aaaaaaaaaawesome!!!!!!!
my favorite songs would be If I Had Eyes, Better Together, Posters, Middle Man, Sexi Plexi, Go on and Angel.
Favorite Lyrics---Sometimes time doesn't heal No not at all Just stand still While we fall In or out of love again I doubt I'm gonna win you back When you got eyes like that--If I Had Eyes
There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard No song that I could sing But I can try for your heart--Better Together
so next.............
you should know who i'm gonna say..........
SECONDHAND SERENADE
so abby's gave me "fall for you" on a CD and then olivia suggested that i look them up
so i did
AND IM HOOKED!!!
the music is kinda emoish but their lyrics are awesome!! and its not screamo or too hard rock just PERFECT!!!!!!! kinda reminds me of boys like girls and OOOOOOH i just loveeeeeeee them!!! its all i listen to!!!!!!!!
another cool thing is that on some of the songs they sing like two different songs in like one.....does that make any sense?? lol
so here are my fav lyrics::
What makes you think that you are invincible? I can see it in your eyes that you're so sure Please don't tell me that I'm the only one that's vulnerable Impossible--Vurnerable
Waiting for your call, I'm sick, call I'm angry Call I'm desperate for your voice Cause I was born to tell you I love you And I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine Stay with me tonight--Your Call
Suppose we were happy Suppose it was true And suppose there were cold nights but we found that waiting through And suppose that I'm nothing without you--Suppose
soooooooo yeah
music changes my mood A LOT
lik i have a running playlist that i listen to when i run (go figure)
and if the song is reaaaaaaaally fast i get all pumped up and run faster!!
and then if im depressed music makes it worse!!!!!! lol
so yeah music is amazing and my life!!!!!!
my room is gonna say "life is a song and love is the lyrics" with music notes!!!!!!
another thing about music is writing them
its a new favorite pastime of mine! :]
once i have one that i'd like to share i'll post it but its kinda embarrassing :]]
but song writing is sooooooooo much fun!!!!! i think camp rock kicked it off lol :D
♥meeeeeeeg♥

0 comments: